T U I T I O N P O L I C Y for 2015-2016 Academic Year
Registration fee is $100 and $75 for returning students if paid before 3/15/15. Registration fees must be submitted with the application for enrollment and are non-refundable.
Tuition per Academic Year (September 2015 - June 2016)
Pre-Kindergarten (Full Day): $6,000
Kindergarten through Grade 5 (Elementary School): $5,350
Grade 6 though Grade 8 (Middle School): $5,500
Grade 9 through 12 (High School): $5,670
A monthly payment plan is offered with ten monthly installments beginning September 1, 2015.
Cost Per Month:
Pre-Kindergarten (Full Day): $600
Kindergarten through Grade 5 (Elementary School): $535
Grade 6 through Grade 8 (Middle School): $550
Grade 9 through Grade 12 (High School): $567
Pre-Kindergarten Books Fee: $250
Kindergarten through Grade 5 Books Fee: $275
Grade 6 through Grade 12 Books Fee: $325
Insurance Fee: $20
All checks should be made payable to Faith Christian Academy.
Financial Aid Information
Incentives for Families Enrolled at Faith Christian Academy:
- Fifteen percent reduction in tuition for second child enrolled at Faith Christian Academy.
- Thirty percent reduction in tuition for third child enrolled at Faith Christian Academy.
- Fifty percent reduction in tuition for four and more children enrolled at Faith Christian Academy.
Incentives for members of Faith Assembly of God church:
- FCA offers tuition discounts to members of Faith Assembly of God church based on their annual contributions to the church. Contact FCA school office for more information.
Need-Based Financial Aid
Faith Christian Academy has partnered with FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to conduct the financial need analysis for families in need of financial assistnace to enroll their child(ren) at FCA. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
Applicants can apply online by clicking the FACTS link here.
Click FACTS logo below for more info and FAQ.
Once the application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules
- Copies of your 2014 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation, and TANF
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online.
Documentation can also be faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637