I N T E R N A T I O N A L S T U D E N T
I N F O R M A T I O N
We welcome international students at all grade levels who desire to have Christ-centered, college preparatory education.
In the forms below you will find information and requirements needed to apply, become enrolled, and acquire an I-20 form as a full-time student at FCA.
1. For general information, please read our brochure.
2. FCA International Student Application & Enrollment Packet
3. Declaration of Finances
4. Health Requirements Form must be submitted after a student applies and has received a Letter of Acceptance before FCA issues an I-20 form.
5. If you are an international student already attending a school in the United States and would like to transfer to Faith Christian Academy, please complete the Intent to Transfer Form
6. If you are a parent of an international student requiring a host family while attending FCA, please complete FCA Emergency Consent and Custodian Agreement
The Form I-20 is a certificate of eligibility for nonimmigrant F-1 student status, which will be mailed to confirm our educational contract. This I-20 form is needed to apply for the F-1 visa at United States embassies abroad. It is also needed to secure permission to transfer to Faith Christian Academy from another school in the United States in continued F-1 status.